This Week Only!
On all Liquid Glazes & Underglazes
CERAMICS FIRED COLORS
For firing on ceramics in a kiln
- Low Fire Glaze
- Cone 04-06
- High Fire Glaze
- Cone 5-6 & 10
- Raku Glaze
- Clay-like colors usually used for painting intricate designs on clay. Often covered with a clear glaze.
- Colors and metallic accents which go over glaze.
- Mason and Cerdec/ Degussa, used to color slips or glazes.
- Oxide Stains
- Pre-mixed in pint jars
- Oxide Pens
- Pre-mixed in 2 oz pens
- Minnesota Clay Decorating Slip
- Laguna Engobes
- Spectrum Raised Accent Colors
- Glaze Crystals
- Add to any glaze to create bursts of color!
- Colored Porcelain Clay
- Put the color in the clay rather than on it
Glass & Ceramics Oven Bake Colors
For firing on glass or ceramics in a regular oven
Glass Fired Colors
For firing on a Glass Kiln
- Hues to Fuse Glass Paints
- Form it like clay, fires to glass
- Glass FRIT COE96
- Colored Glass Sheets COE96
- Colored Glass Kits COE90
- Colored Glass Sheets COE90
For ceramics and other crafts
- Colored Air-Dry Clay
- does not need a kiln
- Acrylic Paints designed for painting on ceramic bisque
- Duncan Paints designed to flow smoothly on bisque to look like glazed ceramics. Also antiquing gels and sealers. Air dry.
- Rub 'n Buff Metallic Wax Finish
- Lustrous wax base metallic finishes for antiquing, crafts and decorating. Air Dry.
- Oil Based Antiquing Gels
- Air Dry