The NVA-04S pug mill features newly designed twin augers and a forceful direct gear driven motor. The high quality wedging and extruding capacity obtained makes this compact pug mill one of the most efficient and competitive on the market.
- Forceful Direct Gear Driven Motor / Provides maximum mechanical force for blending requiring minimum operator effort
- High Extruding Capacity / Twin stainless steel mixing augers blend and extrude up to 440 lbs/hour
- High Quality Wedging Function / Newly designed cast twin augers, typically found only in large industrial machines, increases wedging capacity and produces air-free cla
- Dual Safety System / Safety limit switch automatically cuts power to pugmill when augers are exposed. Stop button allows for immediate operator contro
- Compact Design / Removable stainless steel case allows for easy access to mixing chamber for fast and easy clean-up and maintenanc
- Cut Off Wire & Clay Receiving Table With Rollers / Allowing for easy bagging of extruded cla
- Vacuum Pump / Built-in heavy duty vacuum pump that produces air-free clay
Includes extrusion-height roller stand. New 5 year warranty.
1/2 hp, 400 Watts, 115 volts, single phase, 60 hz; 440 lbs/hour capacity, 3.5" diameter, hopper size 4.75" x 6", Dimensions 36" x 16.5" x 29.5",
||400 Watts, 115 volts, single phase, 60 hz
||4.75" x 6"
||36" x 16.5" x 29.5"
|Shipping weight (lbs.)