Phone: +1 (855) 994-2233 | Location NH/NV: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm M-F
The Minnesota Clay Company Yellow Underglaze Potter's Pen has a maximum firing temperature of Cone 9.
You can draw on bisqueware and cover with a clear glaze using Minnesota Clay Company underglaze Potter's Pens. Signing the bottom of your piece will not make it stick to your shelf.
How to use:
- Hold the pen body in the middle.
- Press down while writing to activate the spring-loaded tip.
- Hold down and squeeze the pen while writing.
- Most lines are 1 mm thick, but how thick and opaque a line you achieve depends upon several factors.
- Grip the pen body more firmly to make the line thicker.
- In order to make a very opaque decoration, draw more deliberately.
|Cone||Up to cone 9|