Phone: +1 (855) 994-2233 | Location NH/NV: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm M-F
The Minnesota Clay Company Black Underglaze Potter's Pen has a maximum firing temperature of Cone 9.
You can draw on bisqueware and cover with a clear glaze using Minnesota Clay Company underglaze Potter's Pens. Signing the bottom of your piece will not make it stick to your shelf. You can buy refills on black ink.
How to use:
- Hold the pen body in the middle.
- Press down while writing to activate the spring-loaded tip.
- Hold down and squeeze the pen while writing.
- Most lines are 1 mm thick, but how thick and opaque a line you achieve depends upon several factors.
- Grip the pen body more firmly to make the line thicker.
- In order to make a very opaque decoration, draw more deliberately.
|Cone||Up to cone 9|
|Note||Rose should be fired to a maximum temperature of Cone 4|