Phone: +1 (855) 994-2233 | Location NH/NV: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm M-F
The Duncan SB804 No. 4 Shader Signature Brush is for shading, lettering, ribbon effect, varying line widths, banding and drybrushing.
Duncan Signature Brushes are Duncan's premium line of ceramic brushes.
- Duncan Signature Brushes can be identified by their waterproof clear acrylic handles with gold markings and handle tip.
- They are among the most durable and responsible brushes you can find, and are ideal for critical applications and competitions.
- They are ideal for decorative underglazes and glazes.
- They are made from red sable or badger hair. The natural hairs have better color holding and application performance compared to synthetic bristle brushes.
- Duncan Signature Brushes' long fine hairs make for a sharp tip that is naturally resilient and capable of producing crisp, extended brushstrokes in any media.
- Brushes should be washed with clean water and dried flat after each use.
- To give it the most thorough cleaning, use the Duncan Brush Cleaner. This will loosen any dried paint particles that may build up and contaminate a medium.