The Duncan Patch-A-Tatch comes in a 4-oz jar.
Patch-A-Tatch from Duncan is a quality ceramic cement that is used to attach and repair greenware and bisque.
It is an invaluable product for ceramics.
This product can be the difference between saving a piece and throwing it out.
Tips for use:
- Gently scratch crisscross lines on areas to be joined.
- Using a soft brush, moisten scored areas or broken edges with water.
- Use the same brush to apply a good coat of Patch-A-Tatch to these areas.
- Quickly attach or fit the pieces together and hold securely for a few seconds.
- Brush a little Patch-A-Tatch over the joint.
- When set and thoroughly dry, scrape, sand, sponge, or otherwise finish the piece.
- The piece will now be ready for decorating or firing.
- Clean up with water.