Low Price Policy!
We're sure we have the best price! If you find a better one, we can probably beat it.
Read about our Equipment Low Price Policy.
Buy Now Pay Later!
The Laguna Kickwheel combines the durability and toughness of old-fashioned kickwheels with the style, performance and engineering demanded by today's potters.
- Heavy gauge, steel frame provides a solid and stable base. The flywheel guard is fabricated with rounded edge steel to eliminate potentially dangerous edges.
- 28" flywheel is cast from a reinforced cement that is both crack and water resistant. A tapered roller bearing under the flywheel keeps the wheel spinning smoother and longer. And it's rated for 1000 pounds of weight. Flywheel momentum is developed with minimal effort.
- 4 sq ft worktable and seat are ergonomically designed to maximize the work area while providing comfortable knee clearance. The seat can be adjusted up and down and can be reversed for longer or shorter legs. Splash pan included.
- Optional DC motor develops 1/2hp through state of the art electronics. The controller lets the user choose between 0-250RPM and includes a reversing switch. (220v motor available for $60 additional. Please inquire when ordering)
- Shipping weight 280 lbs (288 lb with motor). 36w x 43d x 30.5h Please place your order and we will get back to you with a shipping quote. You should expect it to be at least $200.