Read about Paragon Kiln Features.
Free Shipping on Most Kilns!
to the Contiguous United StatesLow Shipping Costs to AK, HI & Canada
*Note: Surcharges may apply to freight if the customer's property is limited access. Free Shipping does not include inside delivery.
Buy Now Pay Later!
Have Questions? Kiln Specialists are ready to take your calls.
Call us at +1 (855) 994-2233
. Or email us
with questions on any of our kilns.
We will make sure you find the perfect kiln for your needs and budget!
Home Artist, S-11-9-3, X14J, Caldera, FireFly, BlueBird XL, QuickFire 6, E Series, Q series, E series, J series, SC2 and SC3, S11-9-3, F120/F130 Annealing Kilns
Small, Table Top Kilns, less than 1 cubic foot in interior size. Top Load and Front Load
- Many of these Paragon kilns will fire hot enough for ceramics, as well as glaze and clay, but some will not and are best used for enameling, jewelry, glass, china painting and firing overglazes.
- Each Paragon electric kiln description will have either a maximum temperature, or a maximum Cone. If a Cone level is specified, then the kiln can be used for ceramics (or anything else).
- Temperatures from 2000 degrees and lower are used for the other purposes only. Please note that 120v limits the size a kiln can be, because there is only so much power available. For larger kilns you will need to go to 24.
- New for 2015: We are offering select SC, E and Q-series kilns in custom colors such as hot pink, navy, turquoise, purple, and more for a small fee!
66, 1613, 82
23, 24, 99, Viking 24 True Cone 10
TnF27L-3, 28-3, Viking 28 True Cone 10, Ovation-22 Oval
Janus 1613, 23, 24, 27, Janus Ovation and Janus Dragon
- Fire ceramics and glass in one kiln. Dual-Media Kilns have lid elements for glass, but get hot enough to fire ceramics.
- Dual Media Kilns tend to be deep so are also great for glass casting and slumping deep pieces.
Fusion 7, 8 and 10, CS14 and CS17 Clam Shell, and Ovation Large Ovals
Pearl 18, 22 and 44
GL18, GL22, GL24, GL44 and GL64
If you're looking for a small to medium size front load, start here.
Models F200, F240
Iguana 4.2 cu feet
Dragon 9 cu feet
Super-Dragon 15.2 cu feet
Janus Dragon 9 cu feet
GL18, GL22, GL24
- Some people prefer front-load kilns because they are easier to load. However, they are more expensive.
- Paragon has finally made front-load kilns reasonably priced and we're passing the savings on to you!