|Free Shipping on Most Kilns!||Buy Now Pay Later!|
to the Contiguous United StatesLow Shipping Costs to AK, HI & Canada
Read about L&L Kiln Features, or go to a specific kiln below.
Top Load L&L Kilns - Standard Models
- L&L Dura-Fire, Easy-Fire and eQuad Pro Kilns
- Most popular line of L&L Kiln, now in round or rectangular top-load
- Small Easy Fire
- Liberty Belle, e18 (2.5-3.9 cu ft)
- Medium Easy Fire
- e23S, e23T, e28s (4.7-7 cu ft)
- Large Easy Fire & eQuad Pro
- e28T. eQ2827, eQ2836, XB2818EZ, X2827EZ (7.8-11.7 cu ft)
- L&L 120v Small Doll/Test Kilns
- DL11, DHL11
- If you are an average user with no unique situation, these are probably the kilns for you. Many are sectional so they can be moved more easily.
- All L&L Kilns feature their unique ceramic element holders and many now have Optional Quad Elements which last longer.
- L&L Kilns come in round and rectangular sizes.
Top Load L&L Kilns - For Specific Applications
- L&L JH Crystalline Kilns
- Designed for the demanding application of Cone 12 Crystalline Glazes
- L&L DaVinci Square and Rectangular Production Kilns
- High power, sturdy production kilns in rectangular shapes; all sizes from 3.4 to 35 cubic ft
- L&L Jupiter Custom Kilns
- Round and top load like the easy-fires. Choose these when you want more customization. Examples are higher power, a pull-apart sculpture option, or a backup kiln sitter.
- L&L Small Jupiter Kilns
- 18" diameter
- L&L Medium Jupiter Kilns
- 23-28" diameter, 4.7-7 cubic feet
- L&L Large Jupiter Kilns
- 23-28" diameter, 9-17 cubic feet
L&L Front Loading Kilns
- L&L Hercules Kilns
- New front load kilns with lots of insulation for high temp firing, Great for schools and professional potters.
- Some people prefer front load kilns because they are easier to load. However, they are more expensive.