Free Shipping on Most Kilns!
Buy Now Pay Later!
to the Contiguous United StatesLow Shipping Costs to AK, HI & Canada
Read about Cress Kiln Features, or go to a specific kiln below.
Cress 120V Multi-Purpose Kilns
- Cress Kilns - 120v
- Models: A4KT, 911, C1006 (.11 - .55 cubic feet)
Cress Glass Kilns
- Cress Glass Kilns
- Models: Fuser 75, 87, 89, 2414, 2814, 2818,O46E, 203014
Cress Ceramic Kilns
- Small Cress Kilns
- Models E1414, E18, B18HT, 1814, 23 series (1.23 - 3.3 cubic feet)
- Medium Cress Kilns
- Models : 2418, 27 series (4.7 to 7 cubic ft)
- Large Cress Kilns
- Models: FTX31, ET28, FTX28; New Model ET2831 , EOT203023 (8.1 to 11 cubic ft)
- Large Cress Front Load Kilns
- Models: FXC30FH, EC32FH (10 to 13.5 cubic ft)
Cress Clean Air
- Cress Clean Air System Works mainly on Cress Kilns.
- This vent pulls air from the top, middle and bottom of the kiln, to reduce color cross-contamination. Many Cress kilns models come Fan Ready, which means they are all set up for this Vent to be added. It can be ordered as an option on other models.