Phone: +1 (855) 994-2233 | Location NH/NV: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm M-F
The Duncan TB730 No. 5 Round Debut Taklon Brush is for loading-and-tipping techniques.
It is ideal for bold designs.
With this brush, you can load two or even three colors.
Duncan Debut Brushes are made with Taklon, a synthetic fiber that retains a firm body and sharp tip, enabling the user to produce crisp, fine lines with well-controlled brushstrokes.
- Duncan Debut Brushes are identified by their waterproof clear acrylic handles with silver markings and handle tip.
- They are designed with acrylics in mind.
- Duncan Debut Brushes also work well with underglazes and glazes.
- Brushes should be washed with the appropriate cleaner after each use and dried flat.
- When cleaning, make sure to remove any material from the ferrule.
- For most mediums, clean using Duncan Brush Cleaner.
- When using overglaze, clean using Duncan Essence Overglaze Cleaner.
- It is recommended that you use a different brush with each overglaze to avoid contamination.