Phone: +1 (855) 994-2233 | Mo. - Fr. 8:30am - 5pm PST
The Duncan TB727 No. 1 Liner Debut Taklon Brush is for fine decorative linework like painting tendrils and cross-hatching, delicate detailing, and small facial features.
Duncan Debut Brushes are made with Taklon, a synthetic fiber that retains a firm body and sharp tip, enabling the user to produce crisp, fine lines with well-controlled brushstrokes.
- Duncan Debut Brushes are identified by their waterproof clear acrylic handles with silver markings and handle tip.
- They are designed with acrylics in mind.
- Duncan Debut Brushes also work well with underglazes and glazes.
- Brushes should be washed with the appropriate cleaner after each use and dried flat.
- When cleaning, make sure to remove any material from the ferrule.
- For most mediums, clean using Duncan Brush Cleaner.
- When using overglaze, clean using Duncan Essence Overglaze Cleaner.
- It is recommended that you use a different brush with each overglaze to avoid contamination.